Friday, August 15, 2008

Photo Montage

Well I was going through pictures today and realized I had some good ones that some of you have not seen so I thought I would just make a montage blog of some random photos. (Remember to click on them to see in larger format)  Enjoy!
Mom it is NOT a party hat!!!!! Mokie had a little issue that required him to wear a cone thing on his head, he was none to thrilled about it. But all better now.
Here is a photo of me and E in Jamaica with our friend Gussy at his mother's road side bar, that is the colorful building in the back. These are dotted around Jamaica and are great for spending time with your friends.
All I can say is give E a reason and she will be a ham! Love it! Here she is at Grace Land at the shooting range.
In the gift shop...hamming it up again..with her friend Brad.  giggle
When E and I are bored we get all silly. Here we are at E's company in Nebraska's yearly dinner. Being all silly
Hee, Hee! 
UGH! I could not get this photo to rotate correctly but how cute is this...it's a news clipping from back in the day of Elizabeth's mommie working at the apple orchard in NY filling up bottles with fresh cider. Isn't she so pretty!  : )
What you doing simey guy???? Our Siamese cat Sinatra being all stealth in his basket.
Elizabeth changing our license plate from nebraska to connecticut.  It is funny.. this is a tradition...we have this same photo from every place we have moved in an albumn we keep them all together and it is always funny to look at.
HENRY!! This is the mourning dove that I rescued when it's mommie abandoned it in our front yard. Thanks to my brother (Richard) who is an expert as these things...I learned what to feed it and how to keep it alive...and then it flew away. Helping nature can be so rewarding! (Richard stop rolling your eyes, I know it didn't look back at me and wave goodbye!! but it was still rewarding)
These are taken from the Ziggy Marley concert we went to in Nebraska. It was great!! The above pic is of John Paul White, he is a really talented artist from ALABAMA! When he said his name on stage I laughed so hard because E thought he said his name was Whyett instead of w-h--i-t-e in a long drawn out southern accent! LOL
Okay we were so close I could have touched him! It was one of the best concerts I have been to EVER!


Here are some more pics from Jamaica...no that sun burn did not hurt, but it did leave some major tan lines!
This is the best guy in Jamaica right here and one of the most decent human beings I know!, Steven.  Steven helps us when we are in Jamaica and keeps us safe and sound. He owns his own business helping tourist in this manner that come to the island. If you are ever planning a trip to Jamaica please contact me and I will be happy to put you in touch with him to make sure your stay is as pleasant as it can be. Get off the tourist path and come see the real Jamaica.  Okay that concludes my Jamaica Public Service Announcement LOL
Paradise! That is what Jamaica is....Paradise!
E swinging on a swing on the beach in Jamaica.   ahhhhhhhhh!
ooooh is that a brush with fame!  Elizabeth with Kimberly Caldwell.  We helped our sweet friend Troy out who runs the Diamond Foundation which raises money for  Camp Kindle (E and I's favorite charity!!) and we transported Kimberly around and made sure she was happy while she was in Omaha.


Me getting ready to go out for dinner...being all island like in Jamaica. Mother, do you see yourself in my face in this picture? Elizabeth always says about this picture that it looks like an older photo and that I have my mothers face.  : )
Did you know how Mangos grow?? Now you do. They are so beautiful.  : )  and yummy

Well that does it friends and family....hope you have enjoyed this little trip through time and pics.  Till the next blog....live life with joy!


No comments: